File a Conduct Report
Conduct Committee Members
Harrison Meyers; Chairman
Conduct Report Guidelines
- This form may be used to file a report about a person who has acted in a manor contrary to the beliefs of the RBBA.
- Any individual who is a part of the RBBA (ex. parent, player, umpire, coach, etc.) can be the subject of the conduct report.
- Filing a conduct report is a serious thing, and should not be done without good faith.
- Frivolous reports, or making a report in bad faith or with malice, can be basis for a conduct review of the person who submitted the malicious report.
- All reports are reviewed by the Conduct Committee and all are taken seriously.
Conduct Report Process
- Upon the submission of a Conduct Report, the Chairman of the Conduct Committee will review the report and open a case file.
- This case file will then be shared with the other members of the Conduct Committee for further investigation.
- If the report requires further action, the Conduct Committee will meet and take appropriate action.