Become a Sponsor
The Rockville Baseball Association (RBBA) is an all-volunteer, 501c3 non-profit organization working in partnership with the City of Rockville to provide a comprehensive baseball program for the children and young adults in Rockville and local surrounding areas. The league consists of approximately 70 teams with both baseball and softball leagues, and totaling more than 1,000 players ranging from 8-18 years old.
This is an excellent opportunity to support youth in Rockville, celebrate the national pastime, and advertise your business or organization to thousands of local patrons.
The RBBA is proud to follow the Association of Fundraising Professionals Donor Bill of Rights.
Click on one of the links to the right to become a sponsor!
For detailed instructions on how to become a sponsor click here 2020 Sponsor Instruction Sheet
Hall of Fame Sponsor - $4,550
- Your logo/business name on the back of jerseys for seven (7) teams
- Guaranteed logo placement on the home page of RBBA.org
- Ability to have a booth for your business at RBBA Opening Day
- Throw out one of the first pitches at RBBA Opening Day
- Everything listed in the Home Run Sponsorship plus a signed baseball by RBBA Players, and personalized thank you video from your teams and RBBA players
Immaculate Inning - $3,250
- Your logo/business name on the back of jerseys for five (5) teams
- Everything listed in the Home Run Sponsorship plus a signed baseball by RBBA Players
Double Play Sponsor - $1,300
- Your logo/business name on the back of jerseys for two (2) teams
- Everything listed in the Home Run Sponsorship
Home Run Sponsor - $650
- Your logo/business name on the back of jerseys for one (1) team
- Team plaque for display in your home or office for each team you sponsor
- 6’ x 10’ Banner with your logo and website/address to be hung at Dogwood Park
- Logo listed as a sponsor online at RBBA.org
- $10 gift card to Dogwood Dogs café at Dogwood Park
- Ability to have a booth for your business at Dogwood Park (Excluding on Opening Day, unless space is available)
- Sponsor recognition at Opening Day
- Signed thank you card from RBBA
*Sponsorships are also available for 3, 4, and 6 teams. Contact Harrison Meyers at President@rbba.org if you have any questions.
A copy of the financial statement is available upon request by contacting the Rockville Baseball Association at 8 Sunnymeade Ct, Potomac, MD, 20854 and calling 240-565-5460. Documents and information submitted to the State of Maryland under the Maryland Charitable Solicitations Act are available from the Office of the Secretary of State, 16 Francis St., Annapolis, MD, 21401 for the cost of copying and postage.